A pallet truck, also known as a pallet jack, pallet pump, pump truck, is a tool used to lift and move pallets. pallet jacks are the most basic form of a forklift and are intended to move heavy or light pallets within a warehouse.
Power Pallet Trucks Training Criteria
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators safety code
- Charging or re-fuelling procedures
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls.
- Manoeuvring in open and confined areas
- Use of truck for unloading lorries
- Accredited Theory Test
- Accredited Practical Exam
- Individual report on candidates for employers.
All Lift truck training carried out to ITSSAR approved International standards, as recommended by H.S.E. ACOP Approved code of Practice. (L117).
|1 DAY NOVICE OR REFRESHER||Contact us for a quote|