Designed to give optimal aisle performance, Pivot Steer Forklift Trucks (Bendi or Flexi) are capable of storing pallets in unrivalled 1.6m aisles, and to a height of 12.5 metres, offering great space savings over Counterbalance and Reach trucks.
Bendi/Flexi can achieve a storage density that exceeds that of a Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) installation. Their maximum handling efficiency makes them highly regarded by the warehouse industry by enabling them to increase storage without expansion.
Pivot Steer Training Criteria
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Charging or re-fuelling procedures
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls.
- Manoeuvring the Counterbalance in open and confined areas
- Use of Truck for unloading lorries
- Accredited Theory Test
- Accredited Practical Exam
- Individual report on candidates for employers.
All Lift truck training carried out to ITSSAR approved International standards, as recommended by H.S.E. ACOP Approved code of Practice. (L117).
|2 DAY CONVERSION FOR UP TO 3 CANDIDATES||Contact us for a quote|
|1 DAY REFRESHER FOR UP TO 3 CANDIDATES||Contact us for a quote|
|3 DAYS 1 TO 1 NOVICE TRAINING||£400 + VAT|
|4 OR 5 DAY NOVICE TRAINING FOR UP TO 3 CANDIDATES||Contact us for a quote|
Prices Do not include mandatory accreditation fees or travelling fees that may apply depending on you location