When a traditional forklift isn’t necessary but lifting product above a second-tier rack is, the industrial pallet stacker is a cost-efficient, easy-to-use solution. With good durability and long-run performance, the industrial stacker is an economical compliment to nearly any forklift fleet.
Pallet Stacker Training Criteria
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Charging or re-fuelling procedures
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls
- Manoeuvring in open and confined areas
- Use of Truck for unloading lorries
- Accredited Theory Test
- Accredited Practical Exam
- Individual report on candidates for employers.
All Lift truck training carried out to ITSSAR approved International standards, as recommended by H.S.E. ACOP Approved code of Practice. (L117).
|1 DAY REFRESHER FOR UP TO 3 CANDIDATES||Contact us for a quote|
|NOVICE TRAINING FOR UP TO 3 CANDIDATES||Contact us for a quote|
Prices Do not include mandatory accreditation fees or travelling fees that may apply depending on you location